Desert Aircraft Giant Scale RC Engines
The finest giant scale engines, props, and accessories from around the world.
Covid Update Posted on 13 Jan 09:53
Happy New Year DA fans! Reminder: For the safety of our employees and customers, as well as to insure our supply chain commitments to our aerospace partners, Desert Aircraft is currently not open for walk in business or factory tours due to the pandemic. We are offering curbside service in the meantime, so don't hesitate to call or email if you need to pick something up. Thanks for your understanding!
Covid-19 Pandemic Posted on 2 Apr 18:02
Like everyone, we are facing the challenges of navigating the uncharted territory of the Covid-19 Pandemic. As a major portion of our business is defense and industrial based, for the time being, we are still manufacturing and shipping.
As we strive for the safety of our team, we have instituted many new safety procedures, including operating smaller, separated, “split” shifts.
At times we may be hard to reach by phone. Instead of leaving a voice mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response. Multiple people monitor this email account on and off site and we will do our best to answer your inquiries as fast as possible. When possible, please place your orders here on our website.
Hobby orders and repairs are being processed to the best of our ability. Some hobby related items may have limited stock.
Thanks for your support, and most importantly, please stay safe.
DA600 Pro Servo & ArmsFrom $ 11.00
High Performance Servo
- Massive torque and high speed
- Compatible with any radio using PWM control
- XBus compatible allowing 120 to 180 deg travel
- Slow start feature
- Nitrided steel gears for resistance to heat, wear, corrosion, and fatigue
- Special “B” gear (next to pinion gear) made from ULTEM with 572 deg heat resistance
- Super high quality Japanese ball bearings
- Ultra high performance brushless motor made in Japan
- 6mm/T23 Spline
- 6061 billet aluminum case machined in Japan
- Produced by Desert Aircraft Japan and RC Depot Japan
- Torque: 562 oz @ 7.4v, 638 oz @ 8.4v
- Speed: 0.13 sec/60 deg @ 7.4v, 0.11 sec/60 deg @ 8.4v
- Neutral: 1500 u.Sec
- MPU: 32 bit
- Input Voltage: 4.8 – 8.5v
- Weight: 2.7 oz , 77 g
- Dimensions: 40.6mm x 20.0mm x 40.0mm
Servo Arms for DA600Pro and JR/DFA servos ( 6mm/T23 Spline )
1.25” 4-40 $11.00
1.5” 4-40 $11.00
2” 4-40 $13.00
1.25” M3 $11.00
1.5” M3 $11.00
2” M3 $13.00
- Dimensions: 1.61 x 0.78 x 1.57”, 40.6 x 20 x 40 mm
DA600 T23 servo arms do not fit DA650 & DA900 servos which use T25.