Desert Aircraft Giant Scale RC Engines
The finest giant scale engines, props, and accessories from around the world.
Covid-19 Pandemic Posted on 2 Apr 18:02
Like everyone, we are facing the challenges of navigating the uncharted territory of the Covid-19 Pandemic. As a major portion of our business is defense and industrial based, for the time being, we are still manufacturing and shipping.
As we strive for the safety of our team, we have instituted many new safety procedures, including operating smaller, separated, “split” shifts.
At times we may be hard to reach by phone. Instead of leaving a voice mail, please contact us at email@example.com for the quickest response. Multiple people monitor this email account on and off site and we will do our best to answer your inquiries as fast as possible. When possible, please place your orders here on our website.
Hobby orders and repairs are being processed to the best of our ability. Some hobby related items may have limited stock.
Thanks for your support, and most importantly, please stay safe.
2020 Tucson Aerobatic Shootout Posted on 31 Mar 16:19
As Covid-19 continues to spread, we have made the decision to cancel the 2020 Tucson Aerobatic Shootout. Normally cancelling the Shootout would be a very difficult decision, but in light of the massive and ongoing impact of the virus, it is actually easy to be realistic and pro-active.
Unlike a casual fly-in, a top tier international competition like the Shootout takes a huge amount of preparation from everyone involved. The ongoing effects of the pandemic greatly inhibit those efforts. While we are sad we won’t be hosting all of our friends in Tucson this fall, we look forward to seeing everyone again in 2021.
DA600 Pro Servo & ArmsFrom $ 11.00
High Performance Servo
- Massive torque and high speed
- Compatible with any radio using PWM control
- XBus compatible allowing 120 to 180 deg travel
- Slow start feature
- Nitrided steel gears for resistance to heat, wear, corrosion, and fatigue
- Special “B” gear (next to pinion gear) made from ULTEM with 572 deg heat resistance
- Super high quality Japanese ball bearings
- Ultra high performance brushless motor made in Japan
- 6mm/T23 Spline
- 6061 billet aluminum case machined in Japan
- Produced by Desert Aircraft Japan and RC Depot Japan
- Torque: 562 oz @ 7.4v, 638 oz @ 8.4v
- Speed: 0.13 sec/60 deg @ 7.4v, 0.11 sec/60 deg @ 8.4v
- Neutral: 1500 u.Sec
- MPU: 32 bit
- Input Voltage: 4.8 – 8.5v
- Weight: 2.7 oz , 77 g
- Dimensions: 40.6mm x 20.0mm x 40.0mm
Servo Arms for DA600Pro and JR/DFA servos ( 6mm/T23 Spline )
1.25” 4-40 $11.00
1.5” 4-40 $11.00
2” 4-40 $13.00
1.25” M3 $11.00
1.5” M3 $11.00
2” M3 $13.00
- Dimensions: 1.61 x 0.78 x 1.57”, 40.6 x 20 x 40 mm
DA600 T23 servo arms do not fit DA650 & DA900 servos which use T25.