DA650 Pro Servo & Arms
At this time we are only offering standard ground shipping for website orders to the USA & Canada only.
All OTHER COUNTRIES please contact us for rates.
For faster USA shipping options, give us a call at 520-722-0607.
High Performance Servo
- Massive torque and high speed
- Compatible with any radio using PWM control
- XBus compatible allowing 120 to 180 deg travel
- Slow start feature
- Nitrided steel gears for resistance to heat, wear, corrosion, and fatigue
- Special “B” gear (next to pinion gear) made from ULTEM with 572 deg heat resistance
- Super high quality Japanese ball bearings
- Ultra high performance brushless motor made in Japan
- Oversize 7mm/T25 Spline (not compatible with standard T25)
- 6061 billet aluminum case machined in Japan
- Produced by Desert Aircraft Japan and RC Depot Japan
- Torque: 833.2 oz @ 7.4v, 945.8 oz @ 8.4v
- Speed: 0.10 sec/60 deg @ 7.4v, 0.09 sec/60 deg @ 8.4v
- Neutral: 1500 u.Sec
- MPU: 32 bit
- Input Voltage: 4.8 – 8.5v
- Weight: 3.0 oz , 86 g
- Dimensions: 40.6mm x 20.0mm x 40.0mm
Proprietary Servo Arms for DA650pro and DA900pro ONLY (7mm/T25 Spline)
1.25” 4-40 $11.00
1.5” 4-40 $11.00
2” 4-40 $13.00
1.25” M3 $11.00
1.5” M3 $11.00
2” M3 $13.00
DA650 & DA900 Proprietary 7mm T25 servo arms do not fit DA600 servos which use standard T23.