At this time we are only offering standard ground shipping for website orders to the USA & Canada only.
All OTHER COUNTRIES please contact us for rates.
For faster USA shipping options, give us a call at 520-722-0607.
The Champion of Champions !
TOC Champion, IMAC World Champion,
Tucson Aerobatic Shootout Champion, IMAC National Champion
Incomparable throttle transition
Extremely low vibration
Standard and Light (Special machined cylinders) versions available
- Displacement: 12.20 ci (200 cc)
- Output: 19 hp
- Weight: Standard:10.95 lbs (4.95 kilos) Light: 10.05 lbs. (4.56 kilos)
- Bore: 1.6771 in (42.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.3779 in (35 mm)
- Length: 9.625 in (244 mm)
- RPM Range: 900 - 6,700
- RPM Max: 8,500
- Fuel Consumption: 4.5 oz/min @ 6,000 RPM
- Warranty: Two years
- Bolt Circle: 34mm
- Prop Bolt: (6) 5mm
- Four petal reed valve, bottom induction.
- Desert Aircraft, auto advance, electronic ignition system.
- Walbro Carburators
- Crankshaft designed, manufactured, and assembled to aerospace standards at our Tucson Arizona factory.
- Exclusive Desert Aircraft designed cylinders and pistons.
- CNC milled, 7075 aluminum alloy crankcase.
- Low vibration.
- Long rod to stroke ratio.
- Aerobatic power curve.
- DA engines are designed using the latest tools and techniques, including 3D CAD and Stereo Lithography.
- Extremely low vibration.
- 29x12evo (Best)